On this page you find some the labs I have been working on. These will vary from penetration testing techniques to Active Directory Domain fixes to Networking scenarios.
Labs + Projects
- Linux Account Lockout Policy – using PAM and pam_tally2 with Ubuntu Server 18.04.1
- Linux Password Policy – Using PAM, pam_unix and pam_cracklib with Ubuntu Server 18.04.1
- Securing Domain Admins Groups in Active Directory
- NTLM/NTLMv2 Relaying in Windows with PowerShell and Inveigh!
- Active Directory Delegation of Control
- MiTM Thick Client Web Services Testing.
- Disable Domain Users from Enumerating other Domain Users, Domain Admins and other objects!
- Creating realistic test user accounts in Active Directory test lab.
- Pivoting through SSH with dynamic port forwarding.
- Tunnel snmp-check and other UDP traffic over SSH