On this page you find some the labs I have been working on. These will vary from penetration testing techniques to Active Directory Domain fixes to Networking scenarios.
Labs + Projects
- Securing Domain Admins Groups in Active Directory
- NTLM/NTLMv2 Relaying in Windows with PowerShell and Inveigh!
- Active Directory Delegation of Control
- MiTM Thick Client Web Services Testing.
- Disable Domain Users from Enumerating other Domain Users, Domain Admins and other objects!
- Creating realistic test user accounts in Active Directory test lab.
- Pivoting through SSH with dynamic port forwarding.
- Tunnel snmp-check and other UDP traffic over SSH
- Windows Event Forwarding – Free Tools!
- VLAN tagging in Kali Linux 2.0
Cisco ASA Firewall in GNS3
Labs and Virtualization
Linux Firewall Setup
Penetration Testing in GNS3
Project Bash – a new Linux command every day
Changing SSL/TLS Cipher Suites