On this page you find some the labs I have been working on. These will vary from penetration testing techniques to Active Directory Domain fixes to Networking scenarios.
Labs + Projects
- Networking Pivoting via SSH – Scanning with Nessus Professional behind a Firewall or NAT.
- Self Signed Certificates + Remote Desktop Protocol = MiTM and Creds – This is a problem, don’t ignore it!
- Generating a certificate for a non-domain joined device using an internal AD CA – ie pfsense
- Bionic Beaver – Setting a static IP address in Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- Linux Account Lockout Policy – using PAM and pam_tally2 with Ubuntu Server 18.04.1
- Linux Password Policy – Using PAM, pam_unix and pam_cracklib with Ubuntu Server 18.04.1
- Traffic Shaping in Linux – controlling your bandwidth
- Securing Domain Admins Groups in Active Directory
- NTLM/NTLMv2 Relaying in Windows with PowerShell and Inveigh!
- Active Directory Delegation of Control