On this page you find some the labs I have been working on. These will vary from penetration testing techniques to Active Directory Domain fixes to Networking scenarios.
Labs + Projects
- PetitPotam and Active Directory Certificate Services NTLM Relay Attack
- GPO Abuse – Edit permissions misconfiguration
- DACL Trouble: GenericAll on OUs
- Pass the Ticket: PTH
- LAPS ms-Mcs-AdmPwd enumeration/attack vector
- Stealing RDP Sessions
- Active Directory Resource-based Constrained Delegation: Attack Path
- PowerShell History and Aliases
- Networking Pivoting via SSH – Scanning with Nessus Professional behind a Firewall or NAT.
- Self Signed Certificates + Remote Desktop Protocol = MiTM and Creds – This is a problem, don’t ignore it!