Penetration Testing – discussing exploits, vulnerabilities, fixes and tools
Here I will be discussing exploits, vulnerabilities, fixes and tools dedicated to the two areas of personal interest to me within Penetration Testing. Infrastructure and Web Application Testing.
- Linux Privilege Escalation with Setuid and Nmap
- Creating and mangling custom word lists!
- Setting up a quick DHCP server in Linux with dnsmasq
- Pivoting through SSH with dynamic port forwarding.
- Adding your own or custom exploits to Metasploit! Eternalblue, SambaCry?
- Tunnel snmp-check and other UDP traffic over SSH
- Quick tip! Changing your MAC address in Windows, Linux and OSX is simple.
- Avoiding AV detection when running mimikatz with sed!
- The Shadow Brokers dump – Eternalblue, DoublePulsar – Hello SYSTEM!
- Linux Host Enumeration (Authenticated Post-Exploitation)