For me, infosec and computing and understanding how things work is a mindset, a hobby and a profession. I currently work as Cyber Security Consultant specialising in penetration testing. A Cyber Scheme Team Member, performing penetration tests, ITHC for PSN, CHECK tests, server/workstation/Switch/Router and Firewall build reviews/security hardening and web application testing.
A real passion for Information Technology. Adaptable, flexible and efficient team player with excellent communication skills at all levels, from engaging in high technical conversation in project meetings to explaining and disseminating information to customers, managers and less technical staff.
Having completed a BSc in Information Technology with Business Information Technology some 15 years ago I am currently studying towards a Masters in Computing specialising in Information Security and Digital Forensics.
Also certified in the following:
- Microsoft Certified Professional – Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012. Microsoft License E522-5549 December 2013
- CompTIA Network + Certified CE. CompTIA License COMP001020545981 August 2013
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – Windows 7. Microsoft License D994-0073 April 2012
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7. Microsoft License D629-7254 February 2012
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) – Microsoft Windows 7, Configuration. Microsoft License D593-7254 December 2011
- Microsoft Certified Professional – Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Cyber Scheme Team Member (CSTM)
- Cisco Certificed Entry Netwok Technician (CCENT1)
- Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security – Implementing Network Security.
- Cisco Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) – 4011 Recognition